Perma-Bead® Filtration Systems are preassembled, custom designed, compact “Plug and Play” water filtration and disinfection systems ideal for all types of architectural water features,koi and ornamental ponds, aquariums, zoos, educational exhibits and sustainable recirculating water reuse systems of all kinds.
Perma-Bead® Perma-Bead Filtration Systems eliminate filter clogging, compaction and channeling and can include many options such as UV sterilizers, autobackwash, variable frequency drives among others. We know from almost 30 years of experience that there is no “one size fits all” and each system needs to be designed by our biology and engineering staff to ensure that it meets all of your requirements.
Customized system design and technical support services are available at no charge to help you meet your project goals and budget requirements.
PERMA-BEAD® FILTRATION SYSTEMS:
• PROVIDE SUPERIOR WATER QUALITY – Perma-Bead® Filtration Systems are designed specifically to address the water quality in your project. Time tested Perma-Bead Filtration Systems utilize our proprietary, non-clogging, non-compacting Perma-Bead® media to provide superb water quality for many years with minimal maintenance.
• SAVE WATER – Perma-Bead® Filtration Systems reduce both the frequency and duration of backwashes saving thousands of gallons of replacement water and disposal costs.
• SAVE TIME – Perma-Bead® Filtration Systems eliminate the time needed for frequent pressure monitoring, frequent backwashes of long durations, attempts to unclog compacted, channeled filters and replacement of compacted sand. Design and installation time are greatly reduced due to the professionally designed, preassembled, skid mounted system.
• SAVE MONEY – Perma-Bead® Filtration Systems reduce electrical operating costs as pumps run cooler and require less service, extending equipment life while reducing operating and replacement costs. Preassembled, compact skid mounted systems eliminate costly installation labor expenses while minimizing space requirements.
• ARE EASY TO INSTALL – Perma-Bead® Filtration Systems are skid mounted and come completely preassembled, electrical and pressure pretested, ready for service.
• HAVE MANY OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Many design combinations are available including a wide range of pumps and system flow rates with optional UV sterilizers, automatic backwash, variable speed drives, biofilters, aeration systems and other auxiliary components.
• RECYCLE NUTRIENTS – Perma-Bead® Filtration Systems concentrate filtered waste nutrients which can then be backwashed directly out of the filter and applied directly to foliage, lawn or agricultural reuse as a free, all natural fertilizer.